Sip And Spin at Tammy's
Sip And Spin at Tammy's
Saturday, Feb. 17th 12pm-8pm
Hosted by Tammy’s
112 E Main St, Lake City, SC
Have you wanted to try throwing on the pottery wheel? Well here's the perfect opportunity for you! We are bringing 4 pottery wheels to Tammy's and all you have to do is book a time slot. You can come with friends or by yourself. You will learn the basics of throwing pottery on the wheel in a fun and unique environment! Also you will receive a 20% off discount.
Please note, that you will NOT take your pottery home that same day. Pottery will have to dry and be fired so it can take up to 2 weeks before it's ready to be picked up. You may also choose to come paint your pottery once it's ready or we can paint it for you.
We highly recommend that you come a little early and stay after your lesson to have a wonderful experience at Tammy's in Lake City!
Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Wear clothes that you don't mind getting clay on, clay is dirt so it will wash out but it can stain white clothing.
- Wear short sleeves or sleeves that can be rolled up to your elbow or higher. We do provide aprons. (You may bring an extra shirt to wear while you are throwing.) Ladies do not wear flowy sleeves, they can't be rolled up to stay up and will keep falling down.
- It's best to not wear rings, bracelets, watches, etc. while working with the clay so either leave them at home or have a bag/purse to put them in during your lesson. Olio Studio and Tammy's is NOT responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- It is very possible clay will splash and splatter and can get all over you, so don't wear any shoes, clothing, etc. that you do not want to get dirty. Normally it will wash out but if it is an item that can't be washed then we don't recommend wearing it.
- Please let us know of any physical disabilities that may affect your ability to work with clay. That way we can accommodate and be prepared so that you will have the best experience. You will need to be able to bend your wrists at about a 90 degree angle, and you will be sitting slightly bent forward for about 45 mins.
- If you have any questions you can email the instructor at email@example.com.
**This is nonrefundable unless the class does not make. If you need to cancel or reschedule your purchase can be used as store credit. If you do not call to cancel/ reschedule your payment is not transferable.**